From contemporary to classic, the New Wave Collection has a design to tempt every taste! Each rug in this collection was created with our advanced print technology for the truest color clarity and refined details honed to perfection. A mid-weight cut pile base is thoughtfully crafted of premium nylon yarn, packing a punch with reliable stain protection and resistance to everyday wear-and-tear. The durable nylon styles of the New Wave Collection are ideal for almost any space, including even high traffic areas. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : New Wave
- Design Number : 11692 416
- Design Name : Whinston
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Nylon
- Backing : Non-Skid Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.4
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Cutting edge and beautifully designed, this paisley pattern is an explosion of color and style. Meant for a bold impact, this design creates a vivid center point for your design. Printed on the same machines that manufacture one of the worlds leading brands of printed carpet, this rug is extremely durable and vibrant. This technology allows the use of multiple colors to create a rug that is wonderfully designed and applicable to any room in your home.
- Cut Pile
- Wear Dated
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.