Keeping up with the latest trend of mixing textures, this shag collection is a great statement piece and easily pairs with todays home furnishing trends. The designs of the Nomad Collection impart an earthy look that is a fresh departure from the masses of typical shag styles currently in the market. The rugs in this woven collection offer geometric, transitional and contemporary patterns. A combination of high and low pile height of yarn lends each rug a rich dimension to bring style and comfort to any space. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Nomad
- Design Number : 90874 93016
- Design Name : Vado
- Construction : Shags
- Material : 100% Polyester (EverStrand PET)
- Backing : Hard Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.9
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Stealing its inspiration from tribal styles, the Vado showcases contemporary artistry that appears almost hand drawn, with asymmetrical lines, rich texture and a modern muted color palette. The sumptuously soft shag styles of the Nomad Collection are crafted with Mohawk's exclusive Everstrand yarn, an ecofriendly fiber created with up to 1% recycled content from plastic bottles. Rugs woven with our Everstrand fiber offer superior stain resistance, vivid color clarity and a luxurious comfort that is simply irresistible. The Vado is available in fiver colorations, cream, linen, blue, grey, and tan.
- High/Low Woven Shag
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
Shipping & Returns
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.