A luxuriously versatile collection of flat weave styles designed specifically for indoor and outdoor use, Mohawk's Oasis Collection showcases superior strength and durability through each distinctive design. Timeless iconic patterns, like medallions, frets and ikat motifs, are featured in the seasons freshest color palettes. Thoughtfully crafted from outdoor, weather-resistant polypropylene, the styles of the Oasis Collection are fade resistant and feature an attractive sisal inspired aesthetic.
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Oasis
- Design Number : 91032 2035
- Design Name : Montauk Silver
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polypropylene
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.1
- Indoor/Outdoor : Outdoor
Product Details :
- First lit at the turn of the 18th century, Long Islands famed Montauk Point Light Lighthouse has long stood as a historic landmark and maritime relic of the areas heritage. Classically beautiful and comforting, the design of Mohawk's Montauk Indoor Outdoor Area Rug was inspired by the soothing nostalgic nature of its namesake. Appearing at first solid, the multitonal style, cast in silver and grey, exudes rich texture and dimension in its design. A flat weave style crafted from outdoor, weather-resistant polypropylene yarn, each debut of the Oasis Collection has undergone extensive fade resistance testing and features an attractive sisal inspired aesthetic. A luxuriously versatile collection of flat weave styles designed specifically for indoor and outdoor use, Mohawk's Oasis Collection showcases superior strength and durability.
- Flatweave Indoor/ Outdoor
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.