A luxuriously versatile collection of flat weave styles designed specifically for indoor and outdoor use, Mohawk's Oasis Collection showcases superior strength and durability through each distinctive design. Timeless iconic patterns, like medallions, frets and ikat motifs, are featured in the seasons freshest color palettes. Thoughtfully crafted from outdoor, weather-resistant polypropylene, the styles of the Oasis Collection are fade resistant and feature an attractive sisal inspired aesthetic.
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Oasis
- Design Number : 91034 2035
- Design Name : Morro Silver
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polypropylene
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.1
- Indoor/Outdoor : Outdoor
Product Details :
- Tribal inspired ogees embellish the contemporary canvas of Mohawk's Morro Indoor Outdoor Area Rug. Cast in a stunning silver and grey color palette, the Morrow will effortlessly enhance any space with its versatile design. A flat weave style crafted from outdoor, weather-resistant polypropylene yarn, each debut of the Oasis Collection has undergone extensive fade resistance testing and features an attractive sisal inspired aesthetic. A luxuriously versatile collection of flat weave styles designed specifically for indoor and outdoor use, Mohawk's Oasis Collection showcases superior strength and durability.
- Flatweave Indoor/ Outdoor
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.