Karastan's signature series: the Original Karastan collection is the standard of excellence in wool rugs. These timeless and classic designs are meticulously woven in the US of premium fully worsted 100% New Zealand wool using individually skein dyed yarns, Axminster woven and finished with Karastan's patented Luster Wash to closely replicate the look and feel of the magnificent hand knotted Oriental rugs that inspired them. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Original Karastan
- Design : Karastan
- Material : 100% New Zealand Wool
- Construction : Machine Made
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.5 inches
Product Detail :
- Axminster Woven
- 20 Year Full Manufacturing Defects Warranty, exclusions apply, Limited Lifetime Moth and Insect Resistance Warranty
- The ancient province of Kirman is famous for producing some of the world�s most elegant and refined oriental carpets. Kirman was known as a creative mecca, where designs were conceived and woven by masters of the art. Our graceful Empress Kirman Black is
- Karastan's Axmister weave incorporates a cotton foundation and wool pile with a woven through-the-back construction that closely duplicates the look and feel of a hand-knotted rug.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.