Bring the look of casual sophistication into any space with the Pacifica Collection. Elegantly refined designs in fresh, sun-washed hues that evoke a sense of optimism and offer superior softness and durability with 100% EverStrand fiber, a premium recycled polyester made from up to 100% recycled content from plastic bottles. Made in the US. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Pacifica
- Design : Karastan
- Material : 100% EverStrand PET
- Construction : Machine Made
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.5 inches
Product Detail :
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
- A refined woven face of Grecian keys cast in a tile framework, the Highgate is the ultimate for elegant style with a modern touch. Of-the-moment metallic inspired hues of steely gray and dusted beige enliven the Highgate�s neutral motif with sophisticated simplicity. A new debut of our Pacifica Collection, the Highgate is quality constructed with the premium softness and inherent �stain free� beauty of our EverStrand polyester fiber, consciously created from recycled post-consumer plastics
and reinforced with a durable jute and latex backing. ; Colors :
- Beige, Black, Gray
- Fiber Brand- EverStrand
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.