This collection is trendy, bold and elegant all wrapped up in one package. A nod to historical elegance and drama, each of these rugs is beautiful in itâs own way with the combination of a vibrant color palette against trendy transitional styles. These rugs are sure to be show-stoppers, conversation starters and so much more. Papillon is machine woven in Turkey of polypropelene with fringe and has a low profile of 1/4".
- Brand : KAS
- Collection : Papillon
- Design Number : 4527
- Design Name : Charisma
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polypropelene
- Backing : No Backing
- Made In : Turkey
- Pile Height : 0.25
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.