Inspired by the beauty found in simple imperfections, this hand-knotted area rug's design features a motif similar to the patterned mistakes of a jacquard weaving machine. Soft viscose and durable wool combine in a luxurious blend, while the vibrant red, gold, and gray colorway makes a bold statement in modern home.
- Brand : Jaipur
- Collection : Project Error By Kavi
- Design Number : PRE08
- Design Name : Khaki
- Construction : Hand Knotted
- Material : 52% Handcarded Wool 48% Viscose
- Made In : India
- Pile Height : 0.25
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
Shipping & Returns
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.