The Ruby collection boasts a broad selection of designs, many of them using over twenty colors. Hand-tufted in China with super high-density weave and supported by a bonded back, these wool rugs capture the essence of Chinese artistry. The collection features a unique ensemble of florals, Savonneries, trellises and collages. Vibrant colors combined with sculpted details bring out the depth and beauty in each motif. A special luster wash and finishing of the thick wool pile presents a wondrous softness and shine. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space.
- Brand : KAS
- Collection : Ruby
- Design Name : Splendor
- Material : 100% Wool
- Construction : Hand Tufted
- Made In : China
- Pile Height : 0.5 inches
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.