For decades, Mohawk has been dedicated to making superior quality area and accent rugs that are manufactured right here in the United States. Packed with performance these rugs offer durability paired with beauty and affordability. You can instantly transform any room in your home with one of our luxurious, chic and durable tufted rugs. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Simple Living
- Design Number : 6915 989
- Design Name : Jamison
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Triexta (SmartStrand)
- Backing : Hard Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.5
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
- Product Details : Add the classic touch of comfort to your space with the Mohawk Jamison Solid Rug. Quality crafted with the proven wear-free performance and superior stain resistance of our premium nylon fiber
this rug is backed for dependable durability with our Dyna Bond backing. Available in eight versatile colorations :
- brown, slate, oatmeal, chili pepper, sage, khaki, infinity blue, and indigo. Mohawk always recommends the use of a slip resistant rug pad under your rug to protect your floor from wear and tear.
- Loop Cut Loop Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
Shipping & Returns
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.