Classic and chic geometrics effortlessly transform any space with the modern blue and white style of Mohawk Homes Fancy Trellis Area Rug in Navy. This silky soft style is available in runners, scatters, 5x8, 8x10, and other popular sizes, making it ideal for entryways, bedrooms, offices, kitchens, living rooms, dining areas and more. Flawlessly finished with advanced technology, this style features brilliant color clarity and richly defined details. The cozy level loop pile base is created with a premium synthetic yarn that provides proven stain resistance power and reliable resistance to daily wear-and-tear. Durably designed to be kid and pet friendly, this area rug is suitable for high traffic areas. Keep your new rug and the flooring beneath looking their best with an essential all-surface, earth conscious rug pad, crafted of 100% recycled fibers and certified Green Label Plus by The Carpet & Rug Institute!
For a serious style statement, look no further than our Soho Collection. Inspired by the Lower Manhattan, New York City neighborhood of its namesake, the Soho Collection features fresh artistry and modern motifs. Fabulously finished with our advanced print technology, each style showcases a subtle sheen, crisp color clarity and defined details. The low profile looped pile designs of this collection are crafted of premium nylon yarn. But don't let their soft touch fool you! Each rug in the Soho Collection is designed with dependable durability, superior stain resistance and an unbeatable resiliency despite daily wear-and-tear.
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Soho
- Design Number : 11836 405
- Design Name : Fancy Trellis Navy
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Nylon
- Backing : Washable Latex
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.31
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Level Loop Pile
- No Fringe
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.