For a serious style statement, look no further than our Soho Collection. Inspired by the Lower Manhattan, New York City neighborhood of its namesake, the Soho Collection features fresh artistry and modern motifs. Fabulously finished with our advanced print technology, each style showcases a subtle sheen, crisp color clarity and defined details. The low profile looped pile designs of this collection are crafted of premium nylon yarn. But don't let their soft touch fool you! Each rug in the Soho Collection is designed with dependable durability, superior stain resistance and an unbeatable resiliency despite daily wear-and-tear. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. Shop for similar rugs like this one in our Asheville, NC; Kannapolis, NC; Pineville, NC and Gaffney, SC Rug & Home showrooms.
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Soho
- Design Number : 12607 416
- Design Name : Samsun Batik Stripe
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Nylon
- Backing : Non-Skid Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.3
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Inspired by cultural artistry from across the globe, the Samsun Batik Stripe Rug from Mohawk offers an exotic edge that is sure to wake up any space with its stunning style! Various sized jewel toned stripes are embellished with striking white dot designs in this fresh and fun new debut. Printed on a loop pile base, this style is quality crafted with Mohawk's exclusive Wear-Dated premium nylon fiber for a proven wear-free performance and superior stain resistance. This rug is designed with dependable durability and even suitable for high traffic areas.
- Level Loop Pile
- Wear Dated
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.