This new Karastan collection exemplifies style and luxury. Taking inspiration from best selling designs this collection, redefines the Karastan legacy with stunning new colors. The combination of technology, performance design makes these rugs both innovative and timeless. The colors used in the creation of this collection have been individually skein dyed and finished with Karastan's patented Lustre-Wash process to replicate the look and feel of magnificent hand knotted rug from which they were inspired. Crafted completely in the USA, these rugs set a standard for durability that endures.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Sovereign
- Design Number : 00990 14607
- Design Name : Anastasia Robin's Egg
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% New Zealand Wool
- Backing : No Backing
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.5
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Inspired by the legendary artistry behind some of Karastan's bestselling Persian pieces, the Anastasia upholds that legacy in fresh new color combinations, such as our effervescent robins egg. Appealing to those with a taste for timeless luxury, the Anastasia will elegantly adorn your space in exquisite style for years to come. Woven with the finest New Zealand worsted wool, the Anastasia, along with others in our Sovereign Collection, is quality crafted to delight your senses and exceed your expectations.
- Cut Pile
- Wools of New Zealand
- Karastan warrants its Axminster wool collection against manufacturing defects for a period of twenty (20) years from the original date of purchase. If, within the warranty period, the rug is determined to be defective, Karastan will handle such claims as stated in the Karastan's Limited Liability section of the warranty policy. Full warranty can we viewed on the Karastan website. In addition to the warranty exclusions listed in the Carpet Warranty and Carpet Characteristic Exclusions section, this warranty also excludes the serging and fringe on the rug. Excessive force (e.g., vacuum with beater bar catching and pulling the fringe, clips used to hang rugs, etc.) applied to the fringe can cause separation behind the fringe which is not a warranted manufacturing defect.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.