With style influences from across the globe, each design of this collection features original cultural inspired artistry, one-of-a-kind details and a rich palette of sultry Mediterranean derived hues and deep jewel tones. Consciously crafted of our exclusive EverStrand fiber, our premium polyester produced from up to 100% post-consumer content from plastic bottles, the rugs offer an irresistible soft touch, inherent stain resistance and vivid color clarity. Vibrant hues of aquamarine, sapphire, spice, garnet and citron paint the picture of the Deir, an exotic debut of our Spice Market Collection. One part unexpected, one part eternal, the Deir area rug will add an aura of timeless originality to any space. Finished in our exclusive EverStrand fiber, the Deir is consciously created from up to 100% post-consumer content from plastic bottles. A premium polyester, EverStrand offers a thick, sumptuous softness, inherent stain resistance and vivid color clarity.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Spice Market
- Design Number : 90665 50123
- Design Name : Deir
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : Pile: 100% Polyester (EverStrand)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.63
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Area rugs should be spot cleaned with a solution of mild detergent and cold water or cleaned professionally for heavy or set in stains. Regular vacuuming helps rugs remain attractive and serviceable. Use of a rug pad is recommended to keep rug laying smoothly in place and to help prolong the life of the rug.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
- Eco Friendly
- Pet Friendlly
- Contains Colors: Blue, Aquamarine, Sapphire Blue, Gold, Spice, Vanilla, Citron, Garnet, Tobacco Brown, Taupe, Charcoal
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.