Spotted multicolored stripes let your own unique style shine with the colorful and contemporary design of Mohawk Home's Delerus Ivory and Red Area Rug. This silky soft style is available in runners, scatters, 5x8 area rugs, 8x10 area rugs, and other popular sizes, making it ideal for kids spaces, bedrooms, offices, kitchens, living rooms and more. Flawlessly finished with advanced technology, this style features brilliant color clarity and richly defined details. The textured cut loop and loop pile base is created with a premium synthetic yarn that provides proven stain resistance power and reliable resistance to daily wear and tear. Durable and designed to be kid friendly, this area rug is suitable for high traffic areas. Keep your new rug and the flooring beneath looking their best with an essential all surface, earth conscious rug pad, crafted of 100% recycled fibers and certified Green Label Plus by The Carpet & Rug Institute!
Each design of the Strata Collection is crafted with the thick, comfort of a texturized nylon base. Featuring contrasting loop and cut pile patterns, the rugs of the Strata Collection are rich with detail and definition. Offering supreme softness, stain resistance and resiliency despite daily wear-and-tear, the styles of the Strata Collection are as functional as they are fashionable!
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Strata
- Design Number : 11820 416
- Design Name : Delerus Multi
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Nylon
- Backing : Non-Skid Latex
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.44
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Cut/Loop Pile
- No Fringe
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.