Each design of the Strata Collection is crafted with the thick, comfort of a texturized nylon base. Featuring contrasting loop and cut pile patterns, the rugs of the Strata Collection are rich with detail and definition. Offering supreme softness, stain resistance and resiliency despite daily wear-and-tear, the styles of the Strata Collection are as functional as they are fashionable! This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. Shop for similar rugs like this one in our Asheville, NC; Kannapolis, NC; Pineville, NC and Gaffney, SC Rug & Home showrooms.
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Strata
- Design Number : 11826 473
- Design Name : Give And Take
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Nylon
- Backing : Non-Skid Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.4
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Pops of red, orange and yellow transform this design in to a work of art for your floor. Create a modern space by combing white furniture and red, orange and yellow accents and accessories. Printed on the same machines that manufacture one of the worlds leading brands of printed carpet, this rug is extremely durable and vibrant. This technology allows the use of multiple colors to create a rug that is wonderfully designed and applicable to any room in your home.
- Loop Cut Loop Pile
- Wear Dated
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.