The Titanium Collection is glamourous but still grounded by a carefully curated combination of both traditional and transitional patterns. Rising to the occasion, the Titanium Collection satisfies a craving for contrast, with a fashion forward fusion of matte and sheen finishes. Wonderfully woven with Karastan's renowned Van De Wiele looms, the styles of this collection feature a matchless texture with the innovative fiber blend of matte wool and subtly shimmering viscose. Strands of viscose yarn strategically interwoven into the wool construction capture light and elegantly glisten, giving the rugs of the Titanium Collection a rich dimension and soft metallic luster.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Titanium
- Design Number : 39400 16015
- Design Name : Xenia by Virginia Langley
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 79% New Zealand Wool/ 21% Viscose
- Backing : No Backing
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.2
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Created in collaboration with legendary textile fashion designer, Virginia Langley, Karastan's Xenia Area Rug showcases a neutral palette of soft gold, cream, metallic silver and mineral gray. Modern waving lines cross over a contemporary marbleized backdrop. Like others in Karastan's Titanium Collection, this area rug is woven with the covetable contrast of subtly shimmering viscose yarn and luxurious premium quality worsted New Zealand Wool. Beautifully designed with Karastan's Van de Wiele woven construction, the Xenia Area Rug features a rich texture with its innovative blend of matte wool and viscose sheen.
- Cut Pile
- Wools of New Zealand
- Karastan warrants its Van de Wiele wool collection against manufacturing defects for a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase. If, within the warranty period, the rug is determined to be defective, Karastan will handle such claims as stated in the Karastan's Limited Liability section of the warranty policy. Full warranty can we viewed on the Karastan website. In addition to the warranty exclusions listed in the Carpet Warranty and Carpet Characteristic Exclusions section of this warranty also excludes the serging and fringe on the rug. Excessive force (e.g., vacuum with beater bar catching and pulling the fringe, clips used to hang rugs, etc.) applied to the fringe can cause separation behind the fringe which is not a warranted manufacturing defect.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.