An eclectic mix of styles from abstract contemporary to re-imagined Persians, Touchstone is a carefully curated collection of new age classics. Shown in sought after shades of indigo, bronze, black and a soft gold, the designs of this collection are transitional and textural. Fused with the luxurious finish of Karastan's exclusive triexta SmartStrand Silk yarn, the styles of the Touchstone Collection feature the sumptuous softness of silk and a built-in premium lifetime stain and soil resistance that will never wear or wash off.
- Brand: Karastan
- Collection: Touchstone
- Design Number: 91231 70032
- Design Name: Le Jardin Natural by Patina Vie
- Construction: Machine Made
- Material: 100% Triexta (SmartStrand Silk)
- Backing: Latex
- Made In: United States
- Pile Height: 0.6
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Designed in collaboration with the antique inspired artisans of Patina Vie, the stunning Le Jardin design imparts effortless elegance in any environment. Like others in Karastan's Touchstone Collection, the Le Jardin is a beautiful blend of prestigious, Persian pattern with modern texture. Featuring a chevron border that fades into a more traditional motif, the Le Jardin showcases silver spiked neutral hues. A debut of the Touchstone Collection, this designer area rug is luxuriously finished with the worry free comfort of Karastan's exclusive triexta SmartStrand Silk yarn. The strength of SmartStrand, which features a built-in lifetime stain resistance, meets the sensuous softness of silk in this premium quality rug. Available in Willow Grey, Hazelnut, Natural and Jadeite.
- Cut Pile
- SmartStrand Silk By Karastan
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.