An eclectic mix of styles from abstract contemporary to re-imagined Persians, Touchstone is a carefully curated collection of new age classics. Shown in sought after shades of indigo, bronze, black and a soft gold, the designs of this collection are transitional and textural. Fused with the luxurious finish of Karastan's exclusive triexta SmartStrand Silk yarn, the styles of the Touchstone Collection feature the sumptuous softness of silk and a built-in premium lifetime stain and soil resistance that will never wear or wash off.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Touchstone
- Design Number : 91517 50133
- Design Name : Melrose Blue Teal
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Triexta (SmartStrand Silk)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.6
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Antique scroll work is seemingly stamped on to the distressed canvas of Karastan's modern Melrose Area Rug. Rich with texture, this abstract art inspired design features splashes of contemporary color like dark blue teal, aqua jadeite, grey, metallic bronze and ivory. A debut of Karastan's Touchstone Collection, this designer area rug is luxuriously finished with the worry-free comfort of Karastan's exclusive triexta SmartStrand Silk yarn. Sumptuously soft to the touch, the exquisite styles of this collection feature the sensuous feel of silk alongside SmartStrand's premium, built-in lifetime stain and soil resistance, expertly engineered to never wear or wash off.
- Cut Pile
- SmartStrand Silk By Karastan
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.