An eclectic mix of styles from abstract contemporary to re-imagined Persians, Touchstone is a carefully curated collection of new age classics. Shown in sought after shades of indigo, bronze, black and a soft gold, the designs of this collection are transitional and textural. Fused with the luxurious finish of Karastan's exclusive triexta SmartStrand Silk yarn, the styles of the Touchstone Collection feature the sumptuous softness of silk and a built-in premium lifetime stain and soil resistance that will never wear or wash off.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Touchstone
- Design Number : 91518 70032
- Design Name : Sannox Natural
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Triexta (SmartStrand Silk)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.6
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Perfect to polish any living room, dining room or foyer, Karastan's extraordinarily elegant Sannox Area Rug in Natural showcases timeless and traditional Persian inspired artistry, with inspiration derived from nature. This area rugs natural color palette features a cotton white base with grey, brown, bronze, aqua, charcoal and teal colored embellishments. A debut of Karastan's Touchstone Collection, this designer area rug is luxuriously finished with the worry-free comfort of Karastan's exclusive triexta SmartStrand Silk yarn. Sumptuously soft to the touch, the exquisite styles of this collection feature the sensuous feel of silk alongside SmartStrand's premium, built-in lifetime stain and soil resistance, expertly engineered to never wear or wash off.
- Cut Pile
- SmartStrand Silk By Karastan
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.