Each pattern of the Tryst Collection is intricately detailed and crafted with a new generation of stronger artificial fibers and state-of-the-art construction techniques. The rug's construction provides a unique texture and softly distressed effect that creates a rich appearance that mimics the look of handmaded wool and silk rugs. Crafted from polyester shrink and viscose yarns, the collection features both stunning classic Persian designs and breathtaking modern abstracts. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Tryst
- Design Number : RG075 416
- Design Name : Dorset
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 51% Polyester | 49% Rayon (Viscose)
- Backing : No Backing
- Made In : Turkey
- Pile Height : 0.1
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Opulent details surround a stately central medallion in the luxurious globally inspired style of Karastan Rugs' Dorset Area Rug in Multicolor. This timeless and transitional style is distressed for an updated feel and features a fresh palette of rust red, blue, grey, tobacco brown and beige. A modern marriage of textures, the subtle shimmer of viscose is woven alongside soft and stain resistant premium polyester in the debuts of Karastan Rugs' new Tryst Collection.
- Cut Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.