The expressive Unika collection designed by Nikki Chu offers a range of chic patterns and a luminous color palette. Inspired by high-low flatweave constructions, the Nolita area rug boasts a textured lattice pattern in lustrous blue on a heathered gray ground. Crafted of durable and weather-resistant polypropylene fibers, this indoor/outdoor accent offers transitional style to any space. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Jaipur
- Collection : Unika by Nikki Chu
- Design Number : UNA01
- Design Name : Nolita
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polypropylene
- Backing : N/A
- Made In : Turkey
- Pile Height : 0.3
- Indoor/Outdoor : Outdoor
Product Details :
- High-Performance Style: this indoor/outdoor rug is specifically designed to tolerate outdoor elements and heavy traffic
- Weather-Resistant Durability: made of 100% polypropylene to maximize durability in high-traffic and outdoor areas
- High-Low Pile: varied pile height creates a texture-rich feel
- Care and Cleaning: Clean or remove stains by using mild soap. Rinse with clean water or a garden hose. Allow rug to dry before laying rug out. Vacuum regularly with beater bar off for indoor use.
- Designer: Nikki Chu by Jaipur Living
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.