Created with Interior Designers in mind, the Venturo Collection's artistic style features a velvety soft plush-cut pile perfect for any room. The classic distressed oriental styles, water-color strata's and spiro graphical feathers are sure to appeal to anyone's sophisticated taste. Machine-Made in Turkey of 100% Polyester, the Venturo collection is as beautiful as it is durable. The durable construction means these rugs are easy to clean and care for. Open-backed construction makes them lightweight and easy to move from one room to the next.
- Brand : Kaleen
- Collection : Venturo
- Design Number : ATU04-22
- Construction : Flatweave And Hand Woven
- Material : 100% Polyester
- Made In : Turkey
- Pile Height : 0.47
Product Details :
- Detailed Rug Color(s):Navy, Ivory, Denim, Lavender, Sand, Orange, Brown, Olive, Red
- Residential Indoor Use Only, Stain Resistant
- Open Backed, Light Weight, Easy Care and Cleaning
- Vacuum with no beater bar/rotating brush, Spot clean with mild detergent, Shake to remove dust
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.