Old world panache is recreated with modern functionality in the Vintage Tapis Collection by Patina Vie. Honoring the timeless artistry of rustic hand knotted Persian rugs, the Vintage Tapis Collection elegantly emulates traditional craftsmanship in a fresh palette of the seasons most coveted colors. Featuring a low profile pile that re-creates the aesthetic look and feel of hand crafted rugs that have withstood the test of time these designs are artfully styled to strike a balance of antique elegance. Designed with soft natural cotton opposed to jute, each rug in this collection offers a beautifully relaxed drape, allowing for the ability to fold like traditional style rugs. Individually imparting an authentic aesthetic and luxurious heirloom quality, the debuts of the Vintage Tapis Collection are steeped in vintage style and crafted with care.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Vintage Tapis
- Design Number : 91424 90082
- Design Name : Illume Gray by Patina Vie
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polyester (EverStrand PET)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.1
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- An abstract diamond lattice creates contemporary charm in the Illume Area Rug, cast in neutral gray, light beige and sea. Designed in collaboration with Patina Vies team of style obsessed artisans, this debut of Mohawk Homes Vintage Tapis Collection showcases antique inspired artistry in fresh new color. Old world wonder is reimagined with modern functionality in the Vintage Tapis Collection. Honoring the timeless artistry of rustic hand knotted Persian rugs, the debuts of this collection elegantly emulate traditional craftsmanship with a relaxed drape, allowing the rugs to be folded similar to styles from days gone by. Imparting an authentic aesthetic and luxurious heirloom quality, the debuts of the Vintage Tapis Collection are steeped in vintage style and crafted with care.
- Low Cut Pile/Distressed Texture
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.