Though your garden is gorgeous, that's not the only spot in your backyard where florals can bloom! The Zocalo collection is water resistant and can be used in a multitude of spaces, including outdoor patios, porches, entryways, living room and much more. UV treated to prevent the growth of mold and mildew, these multi-purpose area rugs are exceptionally easy to clean. Made in India using 100% PET Polyester and our âK-Stopâ non-skid backing. Detailed colors in this rug are Orange, Sage, Cream, Olive, Graphite, and Light Brown.
- Brand : Kaleen
- Collection : Zocalo
- Design Number : ZOC01-89
- Construction : Hand Tufted
- Material : 100% PET Polyester
- Made In : India
- Pile Height : 0.25
- Indoor/Outdoor : Outdoor
Product Details :
- "K-Stop" Non-Skid Backing
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Random Sheer For Added Distressing
- Detailed Rug Colors: Orange, Sage, Cream, Olive, Graphite, Light Brown
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.