The glamourous and polished Cosmopolitan collection brings the shimmering luxury of high-end decor to any space. Timeless traditional designs are illuminated by a palette of mineral colors, like jadeite, heathered violet and cornflower with the velvety texture of viscose and luxurious finish of Karastans exclusive triexta Smartstrand Silk yarn. Machine woven in the US. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. Shop for similar rugs like this one in our Asheville, NC; Kannapolis, NC; Pineville, NC and Gaffney, SC Rug & Home showrooms.
- Brand: Karastan
- Collection: Cosmopolitan
- Design Number: 91813 60138
- Design Name: Trine
- Construction: Machine Made
- Material: 93% Triexta (SmartStrand)/7% Viscose
- Backing: Hard Latex Backing
- Made In: USA
- Pile Height: 0.6
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Overlapping asymmetrical abstract chevron stripes add an artistic aesthetic to any modern living or dining room area with Karastans Trine Area Rug in Emerald. An overdyed palette of green, gold, grey and cream creates chic contemporary style. Fused with the luxurious finish of Karastans exclusive triexta Smartstrand Silk yarn, the styles of the Cosmopolitan Collection feature the sumptuous softness of silk and a built-in premium lifetime stain and soil resistance that will never wear or wash off. Divine dustings of shimmering cream and gold viscose softly contrast the velvety texture of this original Karastan creation.
- Cut Pile
- SmartStrand Silk By Karastan
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS, FedEx, or freight within the delivery time frame quoted.
If the rug is oversized, 9x12 and larger, it will ship by freight carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. Large freight trucks will require an appointment for delivery. If for any reason the freight truck cannot reach your home you will be asked to meet the delivery truck at a nearby drop off location. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.