A calming, neutral palette is the backdrop for the Emory Collection by Loloi. Power loomed in Turkey of durable, dependable 100% polypropylene, the graphic, transitional, and traditional designs in this collection offer a great foundation for even the most high traffic areas of your home. And the polypropylene fiber is extremely stain resistant, fade resistant, and easy to clean. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. Almost all the rugs in this collection come in 8x10, 9x12, 10x14 and extra large sizes perfect for any home, mansion, recreational area and conference room.
- Brand : Loloi
- Collection : Emory
- Design Number : EB-15
- Design Name : 100% Polypropylene, Material
- Construction : Machine Made
- Made In : Turkey
- Pile Height : 0.75
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.