Though avant-garde in every aspect, the Enigma collection will effortlessly harmonize with any decorating style. This carefully curated series of abstract, texturally driven designs has a monochromatic aesthetic enhanced by subtle sprinkles of viscose and the velvety texture of Karastans exclusive triexta Smartstrand Silk yarn. Sumptuously soft to the touch, the luxurious styles of this collection feature the feel of silk alongside a premium, built-in lifetime stain and soil resistance that will never wear or wash off. Machine woven in the US. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Enigma
- Design Number : 91683 70042
- Design Name : Contempo
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 95% Triexta (SmartStrand Silk)/ 5% Rayon (Viscose)
- Backing : Hard Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.6
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Streamline a modern space with this rectangular cut pile rug, featuring contemporary hues and design. The machine woven construction highlights subdued hues of dove and mustard yellow, intermingled with distressed neutrals over a trifecta and rayon blend.
- Cut Pile
- SmartStrand Silk By Karastan
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.