Both wool and SmartStrand® have inherent durability, sustainability, and performance attributes. Together, they achieve a remarkable product that optimizes the quality of each. The sophisticated matte finish of the New Zealand wool is contrasted with the silky sheen of the SmartStrand® fiber creating a riot of textures, hand-feel, and surface variation. The rugs are finished with a low-profile, pile height reminiscent of timeworn, antique, Persian rugs and use the same wash techniques that have been used for decades. Archival patterns, reinvented in new and colorful ways, sit along styles that are completely abstract and textural. The central medallion of Karastan Rugs' Karma Woven area rug in Denim is reminiscent of ancient mandalas, known to be representative of the universe. Showcasing a mesmerizing palette of indigo blue, aqua, muted purple and grey, this area rug conjures visions of stargazing into the night sky. A debut of Karastan Rugs' Kismet Collection, a name coined for its serendipitous meaning, this area rug is woven with the matte quality of Karastan Rugs' legendary New Zealand wool and the innovative stain protection and soft sheen of Karastan Rugs' exclusive SmartStrand®. Together, these premium yarns achieve a one-of-a-kind contrasting finish that only fate, or rather Kismet, could claim.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Kismet
- Design Number : 39478 22006
- Design Name : Karma
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : Pile: 56% New Zealand Wool/26% Triexta (SmartStrand)/18% Polyester (EverStrand)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : .25
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
- Product Details : Area rugs should be spot cleaned with a solution of mild detergent and water or cleaned professionally for heavy or set in stains. Regular vacuuming helps rugs remain attractive and serviceable. Use of a rug pad is recommended to keep rug laying smoothly in place and to help prolong the life of the rug. Shedding is normal with rugs that contain wool. Please be sure to set your vacuum to the highest possible setting when cleaning the rug to ensure the brush roller does not cause additional damage to the rug. If loose ends or loops are found, do not pull them out by hand, cut them with a scissor to avoid tugging any unwanted threads from their roots. Remember
- shedding is a natural occurrence and should diminish within 4-6 months.; 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty; Eco Friendly; Pet Friendlly; Contains Colors : Charcoal, Denim Blue, Gold, Sea Glass, Ivory, Elephant Skin Gray
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.