This Traditional Hand Knotted rug is part a One of Kind brought to you by Rug & Home. These rugs each come from a different rug weaving village in the middle East. Each rug is different as the designs are based on traditions passed down from master to apprentice for centeries. Every Rug & Home Reserved Kazak is rich in tradition, and will be a beautiful statement piece in any home. Only available while supplies last so don't miss your chance to own this One of a Kind piece of history and tradition.
- Brand : Rug&Home OAK-P
- Collection : Kazak
- Design Name : OAK
- Construction : Hand Knotted
- Material : Wool
- Pile Height : 0.5
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
- Product Details : One of A Kind
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.