Invitingly modern yet approachable, the Expressions Collection by Scott Living speaks to the contemporary creative in us all. A casual collective of modern designs, this artistic assortment features fresh pops of citron and indigo colors cast alongside neutral hues of grey, beige, and black. Designed with Karastan's exclusive triexta SmartStrand Silk yarn, the styles of the Artisan Collection feature a sumptuous softness and a built-premium stain and soil resistance that will never wear or wash off. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Expressions
- Design Number : 91821 90121
- Design Name : Acoustics by Scott Living
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polyester (EverStrand PET)
- Backing : Hard Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.4
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Abstract, asymmetrical dotted stripes feature a mineralized distressed texture in the modern motif of the Acoustics Area Rug in Onyx from Scott Living. Neutral hues of black, brown, tan, taupe, gold and cream complete this contemporary design. Invitingly modern yet approachably casual, the Expressions Collection by Scott Living speaks to the contemporary creative in us all. Designed with Karastans exclusive environmentally friendly EverStrand recycled premium polyester yarn, the styles of this collection offer a sumptuous softness, superior stain resistance and dependable durability.
- Cut Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.